Friday, September 18, 2009

We moved...everything


my lovely re-ment area..I decided since some people don't like surprises, I decided to have an opened box section..so you can choose to be surprised or not surprised.

mrs.evils display..this is only a little bit of it, her shoppe is mrsevils.etsy.com
she re-creates barbies into zombies, also she has come out with a new line of cross stitch kits called.. mrs.evils home for broken animals. super cute and easy to do.

a little monchhichi action...took me forever to find a supplier for these cutey pies.


my store front...if you check out my old blog adelehartlep.blogspot.com you can see before pictures..I felt like I was in harry potters hall closet after I moved.

crafting area...soon to have classes every weekend

my pretties




No comments:

Post a Comment