Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tote-alicius






here is my new tote...made with ikea fabric, I have to say I have never used ikea fabrics before....and all I can say is that they feel a bit cheap...but the design is fabulous.  I learned a new sewing trick that I will have to do a demo on....it is how to do a bottom in a bag...I almost wanted to kick myself that I had never figured it out on my own....considering I have been sewing for years.

I made this bag reversible..and I now have a love affair with stripes...I am more of a polka dot girl.













-- Posted from my -- Posted from my iPhone



3 comments:

  1. Ooo... I love reversible bags! SO fun! I like the Ikea fabric - it's so happy. This looks like the perfect back to use to pack the kiddos' pj's for sleepovers at grandma's house :) I'm in love with stripes too - they're wonderful :)
    31everything.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is awesome, and i look forward to the tutorial!

    ~Karen

    ReplyDelete