Saturday, February 6, 2010

my new love affair


As I was poking around in my numerous catalogs, I found a company that made the most fabulous patterns...sublime stitiching.... but they were for embroidery, which I have never tried, so I read the blog and some of the tutorials and thought I could do this too.  Now its like crafting crack to me, in a week I have done at least 5 different things, and am patiently waiting for more patterns in the mail...which I will now offer in my store...maybe on etsy maybe not.  

I can't tell you how easy this is.....and how much fun, now I don't feel bad in front of the tv anymore.

This is my very first one, kinda my sample of stitches with some free hand action!!!

Number two!!!!

I finished this one the same night I did the birds.

I got tired of flowers!!! I wanted more funk.

My favorite, I actually did the brain last night with an eyeball!!

This little bad boy got turned into a pouch!!



No comments:

Post a Comment